10 Things Only Entrepreneurs Will Understand
People don’t know the amount of work that’s involved in being an entrepreneur until they actually experience it. Some of the common things a successful entrepreneur will hear is “Wow, you’re so lucky”, or “What does it feel like to be an overnight success?”
Most people will never know of the endless hours you’ve put in to get there; the many failures, set-backs, changes, tantrums, adjustments, breakdowns, sleepless nights and gallons of coffee it took. In fairness, most people see it as an alien concept. The only people that will truly understand are fellow entrepreneurs or those that were close enough to you during the start to witness all of the madness!
Here are 10 things that all entrepreneurs will be able to relate to.
1. People will question your sanity for leaving a ‘safe’ paycheque to pursue your dreams.
makeyourdayhappier.tumblr.com | Via Giphy
2. You’re so passionate about your vision, you may explode. But no one else ‘Gets-it’
3. But when you make it they’ll all say the believed in you right from the onset.
4. Your brain is bombarded with new ideas and it’s a struggle to stick with what you’re doing. Though you jot them all down for later…
World Science Festival | Via Giphy
5. Getting woken up with those ideas through the night and still writing them down.
Shaun of the Dead | Via Giphy
6. Staying up so late you don’t know what the terms morning and evening even mean any more.
7. Worrying when the blood levels get to high in your caffeine system.
BIZZYININDY.TUMBLR.COM | Via Giphy
9. Getting back up and going straight at it again.
Tumblr | Via Giphy
10. And finally looking back at everything thing it took to finally succeed.
REACTIONGIFS.ME | Via Giphy