1. You can literally roll out of bed, 10 minutes before your work day begins.
2. Laughing at people on twitter who complain about their morning commute.
3. There’s a deep smugness that resides inside you when you look outside and see snow or rain and know you don’t have to face it.
4. But then you realise you don’t get to have a snow day.
5. Or interact with humans…
6. But still, your office dress code makes it all worth it.
7. And it’s not like you don’t have anyone to talk to…
8. You try to make out to people that your home office looks like this:
9. But it really looks like this:
10. Your work rate is sky high compared to your in-office rivals
11. Your friends and family asking you when you’re going to get a real job.
12. Even though you work more hours then they could even deal with imagining.
13. Playing the “How long can I wait before I pee myself” game.
14. Staring into the fridge at lunch before eventually tucking into a pack of cookies at your desk.
15. People ‘dropping by’ because they know you’re at home…
16. Your neighbours think you’re some kind of unemployed hermit, that is only sighted leaving the house on very rare occasions.
The Comeback HBO | via giphy
17. You can go hours, or days without speaking.
Buzzfeed.tumblr.com | via giphy
18. And you’ve developed some highly questionable habits to keep yourself amused.
19. People question your sanity if they see you do these things.
20. But in the end it doesn’t matter, because there really is no place like home!