Finding your motivation and keeping it, are key factors in whether you’ll be able to reach the success that you want. In can be easy enough to get motivated for short bursts, but for a lot of people, the issue lies in maintaining it.
The following books are 30 of the best motivational books out there, designed to get you into the right mindset to achieve your goals. Make 2016 the year you go for it and reach the heights of success that you really want!
1) You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
2) Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
3) Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges
4) Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World
5) Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
6) The Power of I Am: Two Words That Will Change Your Life Today
8) The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
9) The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph
10) Outliers: The Story of Success
12) Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
14) Destiny: Step into Your Purpose
15) Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
16) Change Your Brain, Change Your Life (Revised and Expanded): The Breakthrough Program for Conquering Anxiety, Depression, Obsessiveness, Lack of Focus, Anger, and Memory problems
19) Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today
21) The Positive Dog: A Story About the Power of Positivity
22) The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy
24) The Achievement Habit: Stop Wishing, Start Doing, and Take Command of Your Life
25) The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
26) Broadcasting Happiness: The Science of Igniting and Sustaining Positive Change
27) Easy Breezy Prosperity: The Five Foundations for a More Joyful, Abundant Life
29) Think Like a Freak: The Authors of Freakonomics Offer to Retrain Your Brain
30) The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness