Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering
Enjoy learning the working of Cars right from basics and make it stick in your brain for ever with the Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering. You don’t need to have a degree in Mechanical Engineering to understand the workings of Automobiles!
- Lectures: 29
- Video: 2 Hours
- Skill level: All levels
- Languages: English
Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
Who is the Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering Course aimed at?
This course is aimed at any one with a (very) basic knowledge of physics who is curious to learn about cars and how they work.
What does this course cover?
This course contains 29 lectures covering the following sections:
- Section 1: Speed Zero: Where are you standing?
- Section 2: Speed Ten: Let’s get started
- Section 3: Speed Twenty: Power Source
- Section 4: Speed Thirty: Skeleton of Car
- Section 5: Speed Forty: Rolling on Road
- Section 6: Speed Fifty: Clutches
- Section 7: Speed Sixty: Transmission
- Section 8: Speed Seventy: Suspension
- Section 9: Speed Eighty: Brakes
- Section 10: Speed Ninety: Steering and Control System
- Section 11: Speed 100: Different Body Types
- Section 12: Additional Materials – Fun to know, Fun to read
- Section 13: Final Post Course – Quiz
- Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering includes 29 lectures and over 1.5 hours of video content!
- Understand How Cars work right from basics and up.
- Appreciate Mechanical Engineering, Physics and their impact in making the world around you a better place.
- Dive deep in any field related to Automobiles of any type, in future.
What are the requirements?
A Basic understanding of the terms like force, pressure, velocity, acceleration etc, will be helpful, though not compulsory.
B.Y.O’s Verdict on the Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering Course
This course is all about learning the basics of how exactly cars work and to give you the information necessary to begin to move onto more advanced topics. The course is engaging and you’ll be surprised at just how quickly your knowledge of automobile engineering increases!
Click the button below to sign up to Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering now! For information on offers and discounts available on courses featured on B.Y.O, make sure you sign up to our newsletter. –>