Learn SAP Course – Online Beginner Training.
SAP is the most popular enterprise business system used by the biggest organisations in the world to help run their companies. This Learn SAP course is designed for SAP beginners, to teach them the basics of the SAP system. After you have completed this course you will be comfortable working with the most commonly-used functions and features of SAP.
- Lectures: 13
- Video: 2 Hours
- Skill level: Beginner level
- Languages: English
Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
Who is the Learn SAP Course aimed at?
This course is aimed at beginners who want to gain a complete overview of SAP.
What does this course cover?
In Learn SAP Course you will learn by watching the instructor actually perform the operation he is instructing on, as he explains step by step how to use and navigate an SAP system. The training explains SAP from the ground up, starting with the absolute basics and slowly works you up through learning the key aspects of SAP systems. You’ll be introduced to Graphical User Interface and topics such as setting up favourite transactions, executing transaction code directly and saving your own screen layout for future use.
- Learn SAP Course includes 13 lectures and 2 hours of video content
- By the completion of this online training course, you will be fully versed, and capable of working with SAP systems.
- Learn the basics of the SAP system with clear video demonstrations
- Learn how to navigate, search, and get help
- Understand how to run reports and export the data to Microsoft Excel
- You will get a thorough Overview of the various core modules in SAP
- Learn how to customise the SAP User Interface to your own liking
- Work with master data and post transactions
- Apply advanced tips such as Pre-Populating fields to save you time and effort with Parameter ID's
- Work with report layouts and drill-down
- Understand common icons in SAP
- Work with multiple sessions
- Customise your local layout and desktop shortcuts
- Identify the characteristics of sub-ledgers — accounts receivable, accounts payable, and asset accounting
- Identify the organizational structures of cost accounting, such as controlling areas, country-specific charts of accounts, and controlling objects
What are the requirements?
There are no previous requirements needed, just a willingness to learn.
B.Y.O’s Verdict on the Learn SAP Course
SAP is used in a number of organisations across the world so knowing how to operate it effectively, really gives you an advantage within those companies. If you’re joining a company that uses SAP or your current company is switching over to SAP, the Learn SAP Course is a fantastic course to make sure you will be able to use it effectively.
Click the button below to sign up to the Learn SAP Course now! For information on offers and discounts available on courses featured on B.Y.O, make sure you sign up to our newsletter.