Microsoft Excel 2013 Course Beginners/ Intermediate Training
This Microsoft Excel course will teach you to master the program using a simple to follow teaching method.
- Lectures 107
- Video 8 Hours
- Skill level all level
- Languages English , captions
Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
Who is the Microsoft Excel 2013 Course aimed at?
This course is aimed at both Beginners and Intermediates who want to learn to master excel. It is particularly useful for people moving into a job where excel will be used extensively.
What does this course cover?
The Microsoft Excel 2013 course is designed to take you through everything. You’ll start slowly, entering data into cells, basic math, formatting, setting up pages for printing and applying basic mathematical formulas. Once you’ve mastered that you’ll then move onto more advanced formatting using the provided templates. You’ll learn to add graphics such as graphs and charts utilising your data, before finishing off by learning advanced formulas and conditional formatting.
A person who completes this video training course will be full comfortable in using in every day, from simple to complex situations. You’ll have no problem in performing calculations, creating professional graphs and presenting your data. The course is designed to cover everything so you end up being a confident and proficient user.
- The Microsoft Excel 2013 course includes 107 lectures and over 8 hours of video content!
- Learn Microsoft Excel from a professional trainer
- 106 lectures will teach you to be an advanced user of this powerful program
- Suitable for beginners to intermediate users
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- A Verifiable Certificate of Completion
What are the requirements?
You will need access to Excel 2013 for Windows.
Learning how to really use Excel is an essential skill for many professionals and is definitely worth considering if you’re looking for a move into an office environment. The teaching method is fantastic and if you learn from being shown and putting in practice, then this Microsoft Excel 2013 course will have you learning at a rapid pace.
This course has been taken by nearly 30000 people who have given it a rating of 4.6/5!