Your Complete Guide to Photography
The #1 Udemy Professional Photography Class, How to Take & Sell Photos whether you’re using a DSLR or your smartphone. This course will teach you the secrets and techniques of photography, even if you no experience, to help create striking images that help you stand out from the crowd and sell.
Photography Masterclass Details
- Lectures: 205
- Video: 11 Hours
- Skill level: All levels
- Languages: English
- Includes Lifetime access
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Who is this course aimed at?
The photography masterclass is aimed at beginners and photographers with experience who want to improve their skills. It is also aimed particularly at people who want to start a business in photography and want to learn how to achieve this. In a saturated market it is essential to know what to do and what not to do!
What does this course cover?
In photography masterclass you will start with the basics; how a camera operates, types of cameras, lenses and equipment. You’ll then look at the different styles of photography you can use. Students will then move onto camera settings including shooting in manual mode, utilising stabilisation tools and composing the light in a scene.
From a business point of view, you’ll learn how to brand yourself, create a portfolio and a website as well as how to find freelance and professional work. This course has been designed to make your confidence in all areas of photography soar, whether it’s taking photographs professionally, or just as a hobby.
- Photography Masterclass includes over 205 lectures and 10 hours of content!
- Take amazing photos that impress their family and friends
- Learn how the camera truly works. Take better photos using manual settings
- How to photograph in different scenarios; landscapes, panoramas, wildlife, and much more
- Make money with photography
- History of photography
- Take better photos with smart phones
- Edit their photos professionally
- Compose images beautifully
- Light subjects professionally
What are the requirements?
- You will not need an expensive camera, but some sort of camera (even a smart phone) will be needed for practical lessons.
- A computer with the capability to edit photographs to complete the Photo Editing section. The course features Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, and other free applications to edit. You’ll be taught how to claim the trials to follow along.
If you want a photography course that covers all aspects of photography then Photography Masterclass is what you’re looking for. This course is the number 1 photography course on Udemy for a reason! It has been taken by more than 14,000 students who have given it a rating of 4.5/5. The course is continually updated and the easy, hands-on teaching method is a joy to follow along with!
Click the button below to sign up to the Photography Masterclass course now! For information on offers and discounts available on courses featured on B.Y.O, make sure you sign up to our newsletter.