This workshop is designed to help you make sense of basic probability and statistics.
The Probability and Statistics Course includes simple explanations of all the subject’s most important concepts. Whether you are starting from scratch or if you are in a statistics class and struggling with your assigned textbook or lecture material, this workshop was built with you in mind.
- Lectures: 65
- Video: 20.5 Hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Languages: English
Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
Who is the Probability and Statistics Course aimed at?
This course has been designed with several people in mind. Current students who are (or will soon be) taking a course in introductory statistics with their home institutions will benefit from this course. It has also been designed for people in business who want a better grasp of probability and statistics, who use it in their day to day chores or are looking to move into a career in that section.
What does this course cover?
The Probability and Statistics Course is a very comprehensive course containing 65 Lectures and covering all of the following topics:
- Section 1: Basic Probability and Terminology
- Section 2: Joint and Conditional Probability
- Section 3: Bayes’ Rule & Random Variables
- Section 4: Probability Distributions
- Section 5: The Normal Distribution
- Section 6: Joint Random Variables
- Section 7: Sampling
- Section 8: Hypothesis Testing
- Section 9: Simple Linear Regression
- Section 10: Multiple Regression
- Section 11: Decision Analysis
- The Probability and Statistics Course includes 65 lectures and 20.5 hours of high quality video content!
- By the end of this workshop you should be able to pass any introductory statistics course
- This workshop will teach you probability, sampling, regression, and decision analysis
What are the requirements?
There are no advanced requirements but it is recommended that people taking this course have an understanding of Microsoft Excel and a basic knowledge of Algebra.
This is a fantastic introduction into the world or Probability and Statistics, an area where many of us really struggle to grasp the concepts being taught in school. George Ingersoll has done an amazing job of looking at all of the concepts and breaking them down into really easy to understand modules. Its a really fun way to learn, clear and concise, and you’ll really boost your confidence if you, like me, have struggled with Probability and Statistics in the past.
Click the button below to sign up to the Probability and Statistics Course now! For information on offers and discounts available on courses featured on B.Y.O, make sure you sign up to our newsletter. –>