Vocal Warm Up’s and Voice Essentials to sing like a Pro.
Take Singing Lessons Online from professional vocal coach Roma Waterman. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced vocalist, this course will provide you with an excellent framework to be the best singer you can be!
- Lectures 46
- Video 2 Hours
- Skill Level All Levels
- Languages English
Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
Who is the Singing Lessons Online aimed at?
This course has been designed for those who want to understand how their voice and body works to create healthy singing habits; for both beginner and advanced singers. This course requires a lot of determination and practice, so if you don’t know if you’ll be able to commit to that, this might not be the best course for you.
What does this course cover?
- 42 bite size, easy to digest lectures
- Almost 2 hours of live video, power point presentations and MP3’s
- Diagrams and explanations on voice anatomy – from vocal folds to breathing
- A study of the 3 pillars of the voice – Posture, Breathing and Resonance – with exercises for you to try at home
- Printable PDF’s with exercises and notes at the end of each section
- 5 quizzes
- A lesson with me in my private studio where I show you how to do certain exercises
- A 25 minute downloadable vocal warm up CD with full backing tracks
- Sheet music for all scales
- A 20 page ebook of all the notes with diagrams for you to print out and keep
- A recomended resource list so you can keep on learning
- Singing Lessons Online includes 46 lectures and 2 hours of high quality video content!
- You’ll gain an understanding of voice physiology
- Learn the benefits of correct posture, breathing and resonance
- Understand the breathing anatomy used for singing
- Increase vocal range without force or pressure whilst improving strength and tone
- Perform vocal warm ups with easy exercises you can do at home
What are the requirements?
You will need to have the time and space to practice certain exercises throughout the course, even better if you can practice in front of a full length mirror! Always keep glasses or bottles of water around to clear you throat and keep you well hydrated.
B.Y.O’s Verdict on Singing Lessons Online
Roma Waterman is a vocal coach, author, speaker and professional singer/songwriter. She has recorded 9 albums, toured Internationally and been a vocal coach for TV Shows and for professional and amateur students. She knows what it takes to sing well! It is easy to see her vast experience throughout the modules in this course and you will learn things you never thought you’d need to, in order to sing correctly. Many of us will say we can’t sing, without realising it’s more than possible to improve. On a list of ‘Things we wished we could do’, singing is right up there, and with this course, it’s more than possible to achieve it with Singing Lessons Online.