The 13 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Money
by Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. To date he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 69 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 people each year.
Below are his 13 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Money:
1. The Law of Abundance: We live in an abundant universe in which there is sufficient money for all who really want it and are willing to obey the laws governing its acquisition.
2. The Law of Exchange: Money is the medium through which people exchange their labor in the production of goods and services for the goods and services of others.
3. The Law of Capital: Your most valuable asset, in terms of cash flow, is your physical and mental capital, your earning ability.
4. The Law of Time Perspective: The most successful people in any society are those who take the longest time period into consideration when making their day-to-day decisions.
5. The Law of Saving: Financial freedom comes to the person who saves ten percent of more of his income throughout his lifetime.
6. The Law of Conservation: It’s not how much you make, but how much you keep, that determines your financial future.
7. Parkinson’s Law: Expenses always rise to meet income.
8. The Law of Three: There are three legs to the stool of financial freedom: savings, insurance and investment.
9. The Law of Investing: Investigate before you invest.
10. The Law of Compound Interest: You become financially independent by investing your money carefully and allowing it to grow at compound interest.
11. The Law of Accumulation: Every great financial achievement is an accumulation of hundreds of small efforts and sacrifices that no one ever sees or appreciates.
12. The Law of Attraction: The more money you save and accumulate, the more money you attract into your life.
13. The Law of Acceleration: The faster you move toward financial freedom, the faster it moves toward you.