It is now more important than ever for great companies to offer innovative corporate learning incentives in order to maintain high employee retention. The workplace is changing so rapidly that the emphasis on continual training and improvement is a leading factor in the overall success of a company. But how are the best companies rolling this out across employees?
1. Mobile Learning
- 99% of mobile learners believe the mobile format enhanced their learning.
- 80% of all employees use their smartphones at work.
- There are more mobile devices than people on earth.
2. Video-based Learning
- 75% of business executives watch work-related videos on a weekly basis.
- Nearly all millennial employees under 25 expect to find a virtual learning platform within their employer’s work environment.
- The adult attention span (8 sec.) is shorter than the attention span of a goldfish (9 sec.)
- 98% of mobile workers regularly multi-task.
4. Game-based learning
- 61% of surveyed senior executives take daily game breaks at work. Over half say they do so to “feel more productive”.
- Nearly 80% of learners claim they would be more productive if their work was more game-like.
5. Informal Learning
- 80% of all corporate learning takes place via on-the-job interactions with peers, experts and managers.
- 67% of mobile workers user social media for work or professional purposes.
If you liked this post, please use the share buttons below to share with others who might find it useful too.