Many of the most successful people in the world lament the fact that we’re not given a proper financial education, while too much time is spent looking at subjects that won’t have as much of an impact on our lives. One of the key traits of successful people is not knowing how to make money but also knowing how to make money work for you. It’s knowing how to read and understand financial statements, knowing what’s going on in financial markets, what would be a good investment and what to run a mile from.
It is never too late to learn however and now it’s easier than ever. Some of the worlds biggest educational instate offer financial courses you can take from the comfort of your own home, for free. Take a look at the list below and kickstart your financial education!
30 FREE ONLINE COURSES IN FINANCE
1. Financial Theory | Yale
2. International Finance | IIT Kharagpur
6. International Trade | UC Berkeley
11. Behavioral Finance | University of Western Sydney
22. Money and Banking | UMass-Amherst
24. Financial Markets | Yale
25. Money, Trade and Society | Missouri State
26. The Power of Macroeconomics | UC-Irvine
27. The Power of Microeconomics | UC-Irvine
28. World Economy in the 20th Century | UC Berkeley
29. Analytics of Finance | MIT
30. Real Estate Finance and Investment | MIT